Welcome to the Jerns Event Center:
If you're looking for a more creative, less traditional event space,
The Jerns Event Center is the perfect choice.
At our Event Center it's all about the experience. We can accommodate you with our flexible space and attitude. You will appreciate our exceptional service, attention-to-detail, and desire to make your event flow seamlessly. Businesses, individuals, and organizations in Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine and Whatcom County have made us their venue of choice. So if you have a wedding, party, fundraiser, conference, banquet, seminar, auction, meeting, networking, or even a corporate event that you are planning, stop on by for a personalized tour.
The Jerns Event Center is centrally located, just off of I 5, Exit 255, making it a convenient location for anyone looking to have an event in the Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine and Whatcom Country. Our beautiful venue can accommodate groups of all sizes and we have ample parking for you and your guests. Our beautiful rooms can be configured for wedding receptions, meetings, banquets, and parties. So whether you are having a board meeting for 10 or a seminar for 100, we’re confident that the Capital Event Center is just what you’re looking for!
Reserving a Room
- Room rental fees are based on the amount of space needed and the hours of the event. Please note the following:
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and require a signed agreement and a deposit to place the reservation.
- Room rentals are billed from arrival to departure, including time for delivery of supplies, user set-up and cleaning.
Included in Room Rental
- One staff member present for the entirety of the event to answer any questions or provide assistance, as needed.
- Full set up and tear down of all tables, chairs and technology. You are only responsible for removing the items you brought and putting any waste in the appropriate receptacles.
- One large screen television with a built-in sound system, depending on the room selected.
- A lectern with built-in microphone, lapel microphone or a handheld microphone is included.
- A laptop computer (pc) for running projection, if arranged in advance.
- Use of our self-service coffee bar with regular, decaf, hot water, sugar, creamer and cups.
- Additional small, break out rooms are available. Please contact the Manager for more information.
- Rooms (Small) Cost Per Hour (2 Hour Minimum)
- Heritage Room $90
- Banquet Hall $125
Room Rental Additional Space, Services and Equipment
The following amenities need to be arranged at the time of booking and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Our business hours are Monday- Friday, 8:30am- 4:00pm.
- After-Hours Staff Time $40/HR M-F: 2 hour minimum / Sat-Sun: 4 hour minimum
- After-Hours Tech Support Time $40/HR M-F: 2 hour minimum / Sat-Sun: 4 hour minimum
- Video Conferencing $40/HR with a 2 hour minimum (additional microphone charges may be added)
- Copies (per impression) $0.25/bw $0.50/color
- Installed Projectors / Screens / Monitors Included
- Lectern and / or Microphone (1) Included
- Power Cords Included
- Document Camera Included
- Laptop for use with Television (50 inch) (1) Included